My music


Tuesday, October 30, 2007

7 random things about yee =P



Welp i got tagged!! and since im very bored ima do this =P



1. I love brian! lol that itself is very random ;) We've been together for 1 year and almost 10 months (in 2 days!) I love him very much and we have bunches of fun together, but many of his family members wonder why i date him sometimes i wonder that myself especially when he TEASES me like every minute that im with him. Oh well!! at least it puts a random thing on my list =P




2. Love listening and watching chinese, japanese, or korean dramas or music! Probably cuz im totally AZN! lol love listening to their music it's so different and they have different kinds of styles.

3. A bit OCD, for some reason i have to be organized! it drives me nuts sometimes that something is not in it's correct place. Im amazed that I dont take the whole day at target organizing one row of clothes lol! But yeah when i go into brians room and it's a mess i cant' stand it you can see it in me i start inching over and start fixing stuff, and then when he goes to take a shower or go somewhere for a little bit i start cleaning lol oh gosh!

4. I love to program, im definitely odd! I actually enjoy programming! lol glad im in the field ;) my friends thinks im nuts in having fun programming haha

5. Use to be a HUGE starcraft player, yep yep i was on a lot! i was even in a clan! yes yes yes very very nerdy ><>

6. Huge cheap shopper if it's not below 10 bucks i usually wont buy it for myself, but i am definitely really good at finding awsome deals ;) like yesterday i went to target bought myself some bermuda shorts that i was waiting to go on clearence 5 bucks each! wooo velcro bermuda shorts too very awsome! I bought 6 pairs of pants and several shirts for about 60 bucks before ;) love aeropostale when they have their extra 75% off clearence items!!!!! woot!!!!

7. In love with hello kitty, i have no clue why! lol to think that a few years ago i actually didn't like hello kitty! but i guess i fell in love with kitty after i saw the playboy bunny hello kitty shirt that brian got for me for christmas :D

here ya guys go! :D now you guys know a little more about me ;)

3 comments:

careyttops or katelyn's kid kitchen said...

yay! you played!!! i always feel so cheesy playing these sort of games and then posting them! but i love reading them, and i loved reading yours! it's so fun to learn about you and your fun things (well, i wouldn't call programming or starcraft fun! LOL ) but i love that you're a bargain shopper!! i too get love to buy things cheap and sometimes i "stalk" an item at target just waiting for it to go clearanced!! LOL
have a good halloween!!!!
what are you being- hello kitty?!

KeLSie ORdonEz said...

what??? i just left a comment...did it not work???

KeLSie ORdonEz said...

okay, well i guess my long comment didn't work?? I will try to re type it....lol.... Well, I still have to finish the 7 random things, too. I can't decide what to write in it....but you gave me LOTS of ideas....lol....especially the OCD one...because I am like that. I didn't know that is why you would clean up Brian's room. I just thought that Brian would refuse to clean it, and you didn't like to go into his room with it being soo messy and unorganized...lol. So that explains ALOT!!! Also, the bargain shopper thing.... I can't spend over 10 either.... I loved working at Target, because I would have my price change friends keep their eye on certain things and hold them in back for me. It was soo awesome, and I got such smokin deals!! BUT I can't believe you wouldn't buy anything if it is over 10. You dress so CUTE!!! Your clothes are very cute, and look soooo pricey, maybe I just need to hit up Aeropostale...lol. Well, Hope you had an AWESOME Halloween!!!