My music


Sunday, September 23, 2007

funny day =P

haha today was a pretty good day had a lot of laughs with my lovable brian ^^, woke up around 11:30 and got ready and waited for brian to call after that we went to go eat at olive garden, probably a more "romantic" place that we have been to for a LONG time, not like mcdonalds or something like that =P, but while we were driving there he got to a station that started to have the song "dont you wish your gf was hot like me" he started to dance in the car i was laughing my ass off, then when we got there we started eating and he ordered this like seafood pasta that had mussels in it and he asked me if he wanted it and i said yes, but not those mussels and he looked at me weird and then i squeezed his biseps and said these ones haha! and then he started to sing the song that we listened to in the car but he changed the lyrics to "dont you wish your bf had muscles like me" i was laughing so hard hehe, then we went to lab and worked pretty much for a few hours and then left.  But it was very memorable today, was really happy ^^ im just waiting for him to call me since he's out with his buddy james hopefully he calls soon cuz im damn tired! RAWR

2 comments:

Brynn P. said...

Sounds like fun!! You made me crave Olive Garden LIKE CRAZY!!!! I miss that place!!!

careyttops or katelyn's kid kitchen said...

how funny! bri singing to the radio...that's too funny! i'm glad he took you to OG and not McD's for a change! Gosh...is he cheap or what?! j/k