My music


Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Bored In Database Class

I wasn't tagged to do this but will do it since im bored in database class!!


I am: completely bored in database class
I think: im about to lose my mind
I want: these bug bites on my hand to go away :(
I have: to rewrite my autobiography
I dislike: the teacher for nto clarifying what is neede don the biography
I miss: my wonderful bf brian :(
I fear: losing everything
I feel: stressed
I hear: ta babbling
I smell: air
I crave: sleep
I cry: inside
I usually: tired
I regret: working for Jian
I search: for answers to my life questions
I wonder: how I am going to survive
I love: Brian :) <3
I care: about everyone that's close to me
I always: am tired
I worry: about school
I am not: doing good in school
I remember: absolutely nothing
I believe: I will survive this semester somehow
I dance: when no one is seeing
I sing: when my songs are on
I don't always: do good in school
I argue: being sensitive
I write: code
I win: Brians heart?
I lose: my mind
I wish: school would end and everything will be better so I can start my life and a family
I listen: to my music
I don't understand: these classes
I can usually be found: at home on my computer
I watch: my korean/chinese drama and shows
I need: to get away
I forget: everything
I am happy: because I have Brian and my family

I Tag everyone who hasn't done this

No comments: